Couscous Chicken Salad
A great end-of-summer dish that uses fresh herbs, summer tomatoes, and shredded rotisserie chicken.
You can use Italian dressing in place of the oil and vinegar. Toss in any vegetables you like.
- 1½ cup Couscous
- 1½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 cup Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
- 2 cup Chopped Tomato
- or 2 cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Chopped Parsley
- ¼ cup Chopped Basil
- ¼ cup Chopped Mint
- 2 cup Shredded Romaine Lettuce
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Place couscous in a large boil. Pour boiling water over top. Cover and let stand until water is absorbed.
Combine vinegar, oil and garlic. Whisk well.
Add remaining ingredients to couscous. Add vinegar mixture. Stir well to combine.