Creamy Chia Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 6 large dates
- 2/3 cup raw cashews (if you don't have a high-powered blender, these will likely need to be soaked in water for 2 to 4 hours, then drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Fresh fruit: berries, sliced bananas, chopped pineapple, etc.
- Sprinkle of cocoa powder, mini chocolate chips or finely chopped dark chocolate, toasted coconut, cinnamon, etc.
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate