Fire-Roasted Corn Salsa
A classic Southwestern salsa just made for a plump and juicy grilled steak.
- 2 -- tomatoes
- 1 -- ear of corn, husked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 -- jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Prepare the grill.
- Place tomatoes and corn on grill grate over high heat until lightly charred and tender.
- Dice tomatoes. Cut kernels off corn. Combine tomatoes and corn kernels with remaining ingredients.