Fish Sauce Caesar Dressing
Salty fish sauce stands in for traditional anchovies in this creamy dressing.
- 1 large pasteurized shell egg
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mild oil (olive or grapeseed)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine egg, garlic, fish sauce, lemon juice and mustard in a blender jar. Process to blend. With machine running, slowly add oil, processing until mixture is emulsified. The dressing should still be thin, not quite as thick as an aioli. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir in cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.