Arugula, Mango and Avocado Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
Slices of mango, avocado and red onion grace the top of this salad.
- 5 ounce arugula
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Finely grated rind of 1 orange
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Place arugula on 4 plates. Alternate slices of mango and avocado on top. Place onion rings on fruit and top with pine nuts.
- Place vinegar, olive oil, juice, zest and pepper in jar with a lid. Shake until emulsified. Pour dressing over salad.