Steak Lettuce Wraps with Blue Cheese
- 2 New York Strip Steaks
- 1 T Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Butter Lettuce Head
- ½ Red Onion
- 4 oz Salemville® Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles
- 1 cup Quartered Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper (optional)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer steaks to grill and cook 4 minutes or until golden brown. Flip steaks and cook 5 to 7 minutes longer or until internal temperature of steaks reaches 140 degrees F for medium doneness.
- Transfer steaks to cutting board and loosely tent with foil. Let rest 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Divide steak between lettuce leaves. Top with onion, cheese, tomatoes, and jalapeño, if using. Serve immediately.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Foxes Love Lemons.