Ultimate Ranch Grilled Cheese
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 T Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 12 White Bread Slices
- or 12 Whole Wheat Bread Slices
- or 12 Sourdough Bread Slices
- 6 T Butter
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until well-combined and lightened. Stir in the cheese and ranch seasoning mix.
- Lay the bread out on a work surface. Butter one side of each piece of bread.
- Divide the cheese mixture between six slices of bread; spread evenly on the non-buttered side. Cover with the remaining bread so that the buttered sides are facing out.
- In a nonstick skillet set over medium heat, cook the sandwiches until golden brown on both sides and the cheese mixture is melted, about 8 minutes total. Serve hot.