- 1/4 cup butter cold
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour or swap white whole wheat flour or regular whole wheat flour*
- 1 tablespoon baking powder I recommend aluminum free
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt I used nonfat
- 1 teaspoon honey
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS/MIX-INS:
- Grated parmesan and finely chopped fresh chives try adding a pinch of garlic powder to the dry ingredients with this one!
- Shredded sharp cheddar and ground black pepper
- Shredded gruyere and finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Well Plated