Flank Steak with Josh Cabernet Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 lb Flank Steak
- 6 T Josh Cabernet Sauvignon
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1 T Fresh Oregano
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Place flank steak in shallow baking dish. Combine 1/4 cup wine and 1 Tbsp. garlic in small bowl. Pour over steak and refrigerate 2 hours. Turn steak, and marinate another 2 hours.
- Mix salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Combine olive oil, 2 Tbsp. wine, remaining garlic, parsley, oregano, chili flakes, and ½ teaspoon of the salt & pepper mixture in a blender or food processor. Blend, then transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate.
- Heat grill to high. Remove steak from marinade and season both sides with salt & pepper mixture. Grill about 4-5 minutes per side depending on thickness of steak, turning once. (The internal temperature in the thickest section of steak is 125°F for medium rare.) Remove steak from grill, cover and let rest 8-10 minutes.
- Slice steak and serve with sauce.