Sheet Pan Maple-Balsamic Chicken and Brussels Sprouts
A one-pan dinner of chicken, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts, all roasted together in maple-balsamic marinade.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless, chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped, green part only
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, maple syrup, thyme, garlic and ½ tsp salt. Pour half over chicken in a ziplock plastic bag and marinate at least 30 minutes in refrigerator. Set aside remaining glaze.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Place Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and onion on baking sheet, drizzle with reserved glaze and season with remaining ½ tsp salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and add chicken to pan, discarding marinade. Return to oven and bake 30 minutes. Top with green onions before serving.