Pull-Apart Turkey and Cheddar Sliders
A melty, satisfying, big-batch sandwich platter—ideal for game day entertaining.
- 2 package of Hawaiian-style rolls (like King’s)
- 1 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 slice cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally, leaving the rolls attached. Spread the cut side of the top half with mayonnaise. Layer turkey and cheese on the bottom half. Replace the top half of rolls and arrange in a 13 x 9-inch disposable aluminum pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, onion flakes and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil. Pour evenly over rolls.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until tops are browned.