Fresh Cranberry Relish with Pecans
This recipe is great leftover and will keep about a week in the refrigerator.
Don't favor pecans? Try it with lightly toasted hazelnuts instead.
- 2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 -- medium orange, sections and grated rind
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 -- Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Wash cranberries; drain well. Remove any soft, discolored or broken berries.
- Place cranberries in bowl of a food processor; pulse to chop coarsely. Add orange sections. Pulse.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add sugar, chopped pecans, orange rind and apple. Stir well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.