Turkey Sandwich with Brie and Marmalade
Dress up leftover Thanksgiving turkey with marmalade, brie and red onions.
- 4 slices rosemary or other country bread
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounce sliced turkey
- 3 ounce triple cream Brie, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place the bread slices butter side down in a grill pan over medium low heat.
- Pile the turkey on one side of two of the pieces, the cheese on the other two. Cover the pan lightly with a lid and cook 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from the pan with a spatula. Spread the marmalade over the top of the turkey then add the onions and lettuce. Place the cheesy bread on top and cut each sandwich in half.