Lemon Chicken Thighs
Chicken thighs bathed in a silky lemon sauce are bound to become a new favorite.
- 12 cleaned and trimmed chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 12 lemons)
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1-inch rounds
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Rinse chicken thighs and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place skin side up in a large baking dish or sheet pan.
- Whisk olive oil slowly into lemon juice, creating an emulsion. Add vinegar, garlic, red pepper and oregano; whisk well.
- Bake chicken 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Remove chicken to a platter and drain liquid from pan. Return chicken to pan and pour lemon sauce over top. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes. Serve chicken with sauce and bread on the side for dipping.