A simple celery salad studded with toasted pecans.
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 bunch celery, sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped, toasted pecans
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, shaved (optional)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine green onion, mustard, lemon juice, oil and salt.
- Whisk well. Toss with celery and pecans. Top with cheese, if using. Serves 12.