Moist Irish Soda Bread
The sour cream in this recipe guarantees a moist and tender Irish soda bread.
The sour cream in this recipe insures a moist and tender Irish soda bread.
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint, sour cream
- 3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup natural sugar, like turbinado
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 cup dark golden raisins
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream eggs and sour cream together on medium.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl, mixing on medium. Add caraway seeds and raisins, mix to combine. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin cases. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.