Cocoa Pecan Brownies
You can whip these rich brownies up in a snap, using whatever cocoa powder you have in your pantry.
- 1 1/2 cup (3 sticks) butter
- 3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 tablespoon cocoa
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter and sugar together in a 3-quart saucepan. Add vanilla and cocoa and stir well. Remove from heat. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in flour. Fold in pecans.
- Pour batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before cutting into squares. Makes 16 squares.