Simple Bean and Pasta Salad
A delicious pasta salad get a protein boost from canned beans.
- 12 ounce cavatappi, penne or ziti pasta
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely shredded basil
- 3/4 cup shaved or grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, diced, or perlini balls
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain but do not rinse. Add remaining ingredients. Stir gently.