Deviled Eggs with Pancetta
Tried-and-true deviled eggs take on a few additional ingredients to become unexpectedly flavorful & savory—perfect for a classy party or brunch.
- 2 ounce pancetta
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, cooled and peeled
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mayo
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Finely dice pancetta and cook in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Slice each egg in half and scoop egg yolks into a bowl. Set whites aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon tarragon and remaining ingredients to egg yolks and mix until thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg white halves and garnish with a sprinkle of remaining tarragon. Makes 24 pieces.