Indian-Style Grilled Chicken
Indian spices provide a nice change-up for grilled chicken.
This grilled chicken has an American twist—the addition of hot sauce. If you like your food less spicy, start with 1/4 cup.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's Original Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cooking spray
- 8 chicken bone-in thighs
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine all ingredients (except cooking spray and chicken) in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Add chicken, turning to coat well. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Prepare grill and spray grate with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a platter. Discard marinade. Grill chicken skin side down over direct heat with the grill cover closed 6 to 8 minutes; turn and grill second side 6 to 8 minutes.