Soul Dog Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sinfully sweet and studded with melty chocolate chips, no one will suspect that these melt-in-your-mouth cookies are gluten-free.
Soul Dog substitutes Gluten-Free Baking Mix cup for cup for wheat flour, except in bread recipes. Look for xanthan gum next to the specialty flours.
- Gluten-Free Baking Mix:
- 2 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- 3 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/3 cup Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cup chocolate chips
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine ingredients for Gluten-Free Baking Mix. Store in an airtight container.
- Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer on medium-high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until creamy. Add vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add baking mix, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by level tablespoons or small ice cream scoop 2 inches apart onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.