Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Keep hard-cooked eggs on hand in the fridge to make easy, no-cook recipes like this one.
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 (6-ounce) can tuna, packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 cup mixed greens
- Combine eggs, tuna, onion, olives and feta cheese. Combine olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl; whisk until well blended. Add to tuna mixture. Season with pepper. Serve over mixed greens.