Two Halloween Appetizers
- Mozzarella Eyeballs:
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella balls (you can find this in the deli section normally)
- 1/2 Cup Kalamata or black olives, sliced
- 1 Jar roasted red peppers
- Putrefied Cheese Log (Adapted from Martha Stewart. I know her recipe is called "Petrified" but Putrefied is a much better Halloween name in my opinion.):
- 5 ounces Blue Cheese (honestly you could use any cheese you wanted here I think. Just grate it up if it isn't crumbly.)
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- Blue and/or green food coloring (just a few drops)
- 1/3 Cup Sesame seeds. Black work best, but are also hard to find. I just used regular and toasted them.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo