Brown Butter Cookies
- 3/4 Cups (1 1/2 Sticks) salted butter
- 1/2 Cup dark brown sugar (I used light and I wish I could have a do over.)
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 Cups all-purpose flour
- Demerara sugar, for coating cookies (or any other large grained sugar)
- NOTE: If you use unsalted butter, add 1/4 Teaspoon of salt to the dough.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo