- 8 ounces calamari
- 2 Cups cherry tomatoes, chopped in half. I used yellow and red.
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 Tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 lime or lemon, juice only
- 1 Teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- Adjust this dressing to your tastes. You might also add 1 Teaspoon of sesame oil or maybe just some olive oil if it is too spicy for your liking.
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo