- 8 ounces calamari
- 2 Cups cherry tomatoes, chopped in half. I used yellow and red.
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 Tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 lime or lemon, juice only
- 1 Teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- Adjust this dressing to your tastes. You might also add 1 Teaspoon of sesame oil or maybe just some olive oil if it is too spicy for your liking.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo