Fried Bananas (Banana Fritters)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon (my addition)
- "Some water". I'd guess 1/3 - 1/2 of a cup is more than enough.
- Oil for frying
- Cinnamon Sugar (optional topping)
- Chocolate sauce (optional topping)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo