Broccoli Pad Thai
- 2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 package (14 ounces) rice noodles
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce (obviously leave this out if you are shooting for a true vegetarian version)
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon chili sauce (I used a chili garlic sauce one time. It was awesome. Also adjust this to your heat desires.)
- 1 lime, juice only
- 3 inches ginger, peeled and grated
- Peanuts or cashews, chopped
- Sprouts, bean or broccoli are good
- More chili sauce or soy sauce to taste!
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Macheesmo