Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (3 to 4 medium), washed
- 1/3 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- With a sharp knife, slice each potato in half lengthwise and then each half into four wedges about 1/2 inch thick at the ends. (Make sure to cut them evenly so they cook at the same rate.)
- Place the dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix until blended.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a large bowl and coat them with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Sprinkle the dry ingredients over the sweet potato wedges and gently stir until they are coated.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, coat the paper with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake on the middle shelf for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.