Baked Taco Pinwheels
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup chunky tomato salsa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (14 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough, cold (I used Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Optional Toppings:
- Sour cream, green onions, guacamole, tomatoes, etc.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Easy Weeknight Recipes