Moist & Savory Stuffing
- ½ Butter Stick
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1 Onion
- 2½ cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- or 2½ cup Swanson® Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth
- 12 oz Herb Stuffing
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the celery and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broth to the saucepan and heat to a boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is hot.