Roasted Stuffed Artichokes with Mint Oil from 'The New Persian Kitchen'
- 1 lemon
- 2 globe artichokes
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Sea salt
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese, drained
- Pinch of saffron, ground and steeped in 1 tablespoon hot water
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 egg, whisked
- Freshly ground black pepper
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Serious Eats