Brown Beech Mushroom Flatbread
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Hokto Brown Beech Mushroom Pkg
- ½ Onion
- 1 Indian Flatbread (Naan)
- 2 T Basil Pesto
- ½ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Basil Leaves
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, when hot, add the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and the onions, and saute until slightly soft, about 2 minutes.
- On the flatbread, spread the basil pesto, avoiding the outer one inch edge. Top the flat bread with the mozzarella cheese. Add the mushroom and onion mixture; and top with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the flatbread is toasted. Sprinkle with the fresh basil.
Recipe by Steamy Kitchen