Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip
- 2 cup Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Hot Sauce
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Salemville® Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup Sliced Green Onion
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except green onions.
- Place in an oven safe dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes in 350° oven.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with tortilla chips, carrots and celery sticks.