Farrotto with Roasted Vegetables and Tilapia
- 8 oz asparagus trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small eggplant cubed
- 8 oz white (button) mushrooms sliced
- 5 sprig fresh thyme leaves removed and stems discarded
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 0.5 tsp salt optional
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil reserve 1 Tsp.
- 4 cup low sodium chicken broth low-sodium, fat-free
- 1 nonstick cooking spray
- 1.5 cup quick cooking farro
- 0.33 cup Parmesan cheese reserve 1 Tbsp.
- 4 tilapia 4-ounce each
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at American Diabetes Association