Chocolate Mousse Tarts
- PASTRY DOUGH:
- 1 (I used my Chocolate Pastry Dough). Half the dough will make 6 tarts, using a 3 ½ inch (9cm) cookie cutter.
- CHOCOLATE MOUSSE:
- 4 ounces dark or white chocolate (chopped into small pieces)*
- 1/4 cup milk (whole or 2%)
- 1 cup cream whole/whipping/heavy
- *I used dark chocolate (55% cocoa) you could also make white or use a combination of half dark and half milk chocolate.:
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at An Italian in my Kitchen