Homemade Chocolate Truffles
- FOR THE TRUFFLES:
- 6.2 ounces good quality dark chocolate (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons whole / heavy / whipping cream*
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter (softened)
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate liqueur
- 4.6 ounces good quality chocolate chopped (either dark, milk or white or half and half)
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- toppings for sprinkling, such as chopped nuts, sprinkles, icing sugar, cocoa, coconut or your favourites.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at An Italian in my Kitchen