Black Bean Salsa
- About 5 cups cooked black beans, or 3 14-ounce cans black beans (feel free to substitute a can of pinto or kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 2 ears of corn, shucked, or 1 can of organic corn, drained
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes, chopped (or about 30 ounces of canned chopped tomatoes, drained*)
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped. I love cilantro so I use quite a bit, about half a bunch’s worth.
- White wine vinegar, to taste
- Jalapeño (fresh or pickled) and or Fresno peppers (I used two of each) if you want to spice it up.
- Salt, to taste
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate