Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (I used organic turbinado sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 0% fat plain Chobani yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (if frozen, don’t bother defrosting). I suspect any muffin-friendly fruit would be great!
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate