- One 8-inch whole grain tortilla (or gluten-free tortilla for gluten-free quesadillas)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup hummus of choice (green goddess hummus is my favorite)
- Fillings of your choice (I used a handful of sautéed spinach in olive oil, rinsed oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, and some thinly sliced Kalamata olives)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Optional, for serving: additional hummus, hot sauce, pesto, etc.
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
Learn how to make this recipe at Cookie and Kate