Brie and Peaches Pizza
Brie and fresh peaches form the ultimate sweet and savory flatbread combo. Add a balsamic drizzle for a special-occasion touch.
- 1 thin pizza crust or wrap (like Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust)
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon spreadable Brie cheese (like Alouette Crème de Brie)
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Balsamic vinegar (optional)
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat the oven to 425F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Put crust or wrap on the pan and brush with olive oil. Bake 4 minutes. Remove from oven and flip.
- Spread cheese on crust. Scatter chopped peach on top. Bake about 6 minutes, until crust is crispy and cheese has melted. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if using. Serves 2.