Give pesto a different flavor twist with pistachios.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 2 cup loosely packed basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Place garlic in food processor; pulse until chopped. Add pistachios, basil, lemon juice and salt; pulse until nuts are finely chopped. Add olive oil gradually through food chute and process until well combined. Add cheese and pulse 2 or 3 times.