Lime Coconut Cookies
Basic Cookie Dough is transformed into an island dream.
- 2 cup Basic Cookie Dough
- 6 tablespoon sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon water
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Shape 2 cups of Basic Cookie Dough into two 8-inch logs, roll in coconut and press coconut into dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, 3 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheets with parchment.
- Cut each log into 16 slices. Arrange 1 inch apart on cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until tops look done and coconut is golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool completely.
- Combine sugar, lime juice and water in medium bowl. Whisk well to combine. Drizzle over tops of cookies.