Quick and Easy Avocado-Yogurt Dip
A quick and easy avocado-yogurt dip studded with red peppers—delicious served with chips, pita points, or fresh veggies.
- 5 ripe avocados
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 (12-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Scoop flesh of avocados into a bowl and mash until smooth. Add Greek yogurt, lemon juice and salt. Stir well. Stir in red peppers, reserving 1 Tbsp for topping. Refrigerate.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with reserved red peppers and chopped walnuts. Serve chilled with chips, pita bread, or fresh vegetables.