No-Bake Crispy Pretzel Nut Squares
Sweet and salty, these crunchy squares can be made however you wish: sub in raisins, nuts or any chopped-up candy.
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 12 ounce marshmallows
- 4 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup salted, roasted cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mini M&M's
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large glass bowl, heat butter in the microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Add marshmallows, toss to coat, and microwave about 1 ½ minutes, until marshmallows are melted. Stir well.
- Stir in pretzel twists, cashews and cranberries.
- Press into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with M&M's. Let cool completely. Cut into squares.