A vibrant summer salad recipe packed with flavor and texture. Use star-shaped cookie cutters to give veggies a festive touch!
Give any holiday menu a patriotic punch with miniature star-shaped cookie cutters—or any other shape you like. Use them on fruits and vegetables (such as cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, melon, peaches and pineapple) for a festive touch.
- 6-8 cup loosely packed torn lettuce
- 12 ounce strawberries, halved (2 cups)
- 6 ounce blueberries
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1/2 cup unseasoned croutons
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon vinaigrette
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl.
- Pour on ¼ cup dressing and toss well. Serve extra dressing on the side.