Tomato Basil Bruschetta
This simple bruschetta is a perfectly elegant start to any meal.
- 1 pound seeded tomatoes, diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- baguette slices
- olive oil
- crushed garlic clove
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Toast baguette slices until golden brown on both sides. Brush with olive oil, then rub with a crushed garlic clove. Stir basil leaves into tomatoes and spoon over bread. Garnish with additional basil, olive oil and black pepper.