Tiny Strawberry Fruit Tarts
Mini pastries made with strawberries and mascarpone cheese.
- 1 (9.5-ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Cups
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoon powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove pastry cups from package and break along scored lines. Place cups on an ungreased baking sheet with the circle cut-outs up. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, press down into centers of hot pastry cups to create fillable centers.
- Combine strawberries and granulated sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Beat mascarpone, 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, vanilla and lemon rind with a mixer until light and fluffy. Spoon mixture into the bottom of pastry cups; top with strawberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining powdered sugar.