This combination of lemon, garlic and oregano makes a great marinade for chicken or white fish.
Marinate chicken quarters overnight for best flavor. Grill 15 minutes per side.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Combine all ingredients in a jar; shake well. Makes enough to marinate 2 to 3 pounds of chicken or white fish (snapper, tilapia or halibut).