Coriander-Spiced Chicken or Lamb Kebabs
Cool, tangy yogurt sauce is the perfect match for these coriander-spice kebabs.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pound lamb shoulder chops, trimmed, boned, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 12 ounces meat) or 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water at least 10 minutes
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Prepare barbecue grill or preheat broiler.
- Whisk together the first seven ingredients (olive oil through salt) in a medium bowl. Add the lamb or chicken. Toss to evenly coat. Let marinate up to 2 hours.
- Thread onto skewers, leaving a small gap between each piece.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Broil or grill lamb skewers 8 minutes or until the meat is crusty brown but still pink inside, turning after 4 minutes. Cook chicken skewers about 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Serve with Simple Lemon Yogurt Sauce.