Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
Your heart will skip a beat when you taste these adorable marbled heart brownies from blogger Jessica Segarra.
- Red Velvet Layer:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoon milk, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- Cheesecake Layer:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredient Facts and Health Benefits
Discover fascinating facts and health benefits about some of the ingredients in the recipe, including other delicious recipes!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 13 x 18 jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons milk, vanilla, food coloring and vinegar. Add dry ingredients and stir until well combined. (The batter will be very thick.) Scrape into pan (reserving 3/4 cup). Smooth to reach all the edges.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and beat until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of red velvet layer in pan and smooth mixture until it reaches all the edges.
- Combine remaining milk with reserved batter. Stir well. Drop spoonfuls on top of cheesecake layer. Drag the tip of a knife through red velvet and the cheesecake layers to create swirls.
- Bake 25 minutes or just until the center is set. Let cool. Cut into shapes using heart cookie cutters.